These four new N-ZO ribs enjoy the benefits of innovations incorporated into the hull and deck design.
Armed with the success of the N-ZO 700 Cabin, Zodiac® has once again drawn on the talent of the renowned Italian designer, Vittorio Garroni, to design these boats with exclusive lines. These new boats have also been produced in accordance with specific technical specifications to meet the most frequently demanded requirements of recreational sailors.
We have endeavoured to design boats that are both safe and comfortable. They enjoy the benefits of many Zodiac® innovations.
The safety provided by a semi-rigid boat is well established. The N-ZO range benefits from the experience of Zodiac® in the design of the hulls and utilizes two innovative features:
- New technology used on the Zodiac® shell, equipped with a V-hull, which offers unmatched sea keeping and handling.
- The generous height of the free-boards, thanks to the size of its buoyancy tube and the special structure of the hull, turn the cabin into a “cocoon” for its passengers.
The new N-ZOs are pleasure boats to be shared with others. Particular attention has been paid to the comfort of passengers, both when sailing and when moored. Three innovative features have been included in the deck design:
- Best use has been made of the on board space. The deck lay-out has been designed to facilitate safe moving around on-board. A new console, called an “Air Console”, more raised, has made it possible to minimise the floor space used and increase your boat’s interior space.
- The areas for entertaining have been enhanced. All N-ZO models have a spacious aft saloon which can seat a number of people and which offers direct access to the aft bathing platform.
- The modular design of the boats has not been overlooked. The N-ZO range is equipped with a new bow sunbathing system “Reverse & Sun” which allows an extensive sundeck to be put in place in a matter of seconds by simply unfolding the structure.
The new N-ZO range therefore comprises boats that are aesthetically pleasing, seaworthy, spacious, and particularly safe.
- V-shaped polyester hull
- Moulded anti-slip deck
- Fibreglass bow moulding
- Fuel tank (240 litres)
- EPA fuel tank capacity : 32 US gal
- Self-draining anchor locker
- Large sealed bow storage locker
- Under console storage with seat
- Sealed stern storage locker with seat
- Aft bathing platform with telescopic ladder
- Reboarding handle
- Aft saloon (seats to sides)
- Self-draining cockpit
- Electric bilge pump
- White light
- Portside-starboard lights (fixed)
- Engine well cover
- 4 mooring cleats (bow and stern)
- Flush mount Easy Push valves
- Folding teak shelf
- Removable tube (2 half-tubes)
- Hypalon™-Neoprene™ 1670 decitex fabric
- Recessed “Easy Push” valves
- Ultra-wide deflecting rubbing strake
- Fabric handles
- Bow upholstery
- Aft saloon and backrest upholstery
- Leaning post with 12V power supply designed to receive cooler and portable cooker, equipped sink and audio system
- Small pull-out teak table on leaning post
- Ski mast roll-bar
- Telescopic and foldable bathing ladder
- Air Console comprising:
- Wrapround windscreen
- Hydraulic steering
- Steering wheel
- 12V supply socket
- 1 battery switch
- Repair kit/Owner’s manual
- Inflator with manometer
- 1 bow ring
- GPS/depth sounder
- Electric windlass
- Bow anchor
- Freshwater kit :
- Freshwater tank (40 litres)
- Shower kit
- Polyester equipped Sink
- “Reverse and Sun” System: Removable bow sunbathing kit + fittings
- Bimini top
- 28 litre electric cooler
- Portable cooker
- MP3 + waterproof speakers
- Teak deck
- Console awning, leaning post awning
- Pressure gauge
- Inflator turbomax 12Volts 1000L/Min
- Bolster mooring cover
- Console mooring cover
- antenna 2 x Loud speakers 200 watts
- remote control
- synthetic teak deck